Indigo Lettings have four branches. This will greatly enhance your chances of renting your property even quicker.
Indigo Lettings would be happy to assess the rentable value of your property free of charge.
All valuations and market appraisals are carried out by very experienced valuers. As a matter of company policy, Directors of Indigo Residential oversee or conduct all market appraisals.
Valuations are based on intelligently researched pricing using recent property comparables including, current properties for Let, and properties under current management. There are many benefits to customers who use Indigo Residential to Let their property in many cases Indigo often Let houses quicker and can achieve higher prices than other local agents.
More Good Reasons why you should use Indigo Lettings to Let your Property
1. Four high profile local branches
2. Fully managed with rent on time or tenant find service available
3. Photographic Inventories
4. Gas safety certification
5. Property visits carried our regularly
6. Open 7 days a week with extended opening hours
7. Independent mortgage services
8. Rent & Legal cover policy free for first 6 months
9. Expert advice on Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) and their costing
10. Weekly advertising in two local papers
11. Accompanied viewings by professional, fully trained staff
12. State of the art computer linked branches
13. Computerised match & mailing system
14. 48 hour feedback policy
15. Access to the best websites including Rightmove.co.uk and Zoopla.co.uk
16. Stunning property presentation in all adverts, websites and property details
17. Guaranteed Rent Scheme available
18. Local knowledge, attention to detail & thoroughly researched marketing prices
19. Members of the Ombudsman for Estate & Letting Agents
20. High For Sale, Sold and To Let board profile
21. Pro-active marketing initiatives tailored to suit the ever changing housing market
Using Indigo Residential to Let your home will significantly increase your chances of finding a tenant quickly and at the best possible price.